One of these actions may solve the symptom you are experiencing. If none of them work, you may need help from a qualified technician. Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664 or Schedule Service Online. For parts or accessories (like water filters) please visit our Purchase Genuine Parts site.
Transporting your washer:
- Shut off both water faucets. Disconnect and drain water inlet hoses.
- If washer will be moved during freezing weather, follow WINTER STORAGE CARE directions before moving.
- Disconnect drain from drain system.
- Unplug power cord.
- Place inlet hoses inside washer basket.
- Drape power cord and drain hose over the console and secure with masking tape.
- Place foam packing ring from original shipping materials back inside washer. If you do not have packing ring, place heavy blankets or towels into basket opening. Close lid and place tape over lid and down front of washer. Keep lid taped until washer is placed in new location. Transport washer in the upright position.
Reinstalling and using washer again:
To reinstall washer after non-use, vacation, or moving:
- Refer to Installation Instructions to locate, level, and connect washer.
- Before using again, run washer through the following recommended procedure:
To use washer again:
- Flush water pipes and hoses. Reconnect water inlet hoses. Turn on both water faucets.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.