Fan or Humming Noise from Oven:
If the fan noise stops when the door is opened, you are hearing the convection fan operating. If the noise does not stop you are hearing the cooling fan.
The oven is equipped with an automatic cooling fan that runs when the oven is in use and/or after a cycle completes.
It is normal:
- For the automatic cooling fan to run when the oven is in use and/or after the cycle completes.
- To hear the automatic cooling fan move air when the oven is in use and/or cycle completes.
- The cooling fan to run for extended periods of time depending on internal and external temperature.
The automatic cooling fan:
- Helps to cool the enclosed oven cavity and the electronic controls when the oven is in use and/or after the cycle completes.
- Keeps the electronic controls cool during every oven function such as BAKE, BROIL or CLEAN.
- May run for extended periods of time depending on internal and external temperature.
CLICK HERE for more information on fan or humming noise from the oven.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.