The control has been placed in demonstration mode
IMPORTANT: This feature is intended for use on the sales floor with 120 V power connection and permits the control features to be demonstrated without the oven turning on. If this feature is activated, the oven will not work.
- Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until “DEMO MODE” is displayed.
- The current setting will be displayed.
- Press the “1” keypad to adjust the setting.
- Press START or CANCEL to exit and display the time of day.
Reset power to the product:
There may be a problem with the User Interface/Keypad, or the associated wiring.
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.