Remove the pans from the surface cooking area.
- "F2" will disappear when the surface cooking area has cooled.
- If you turn the surface cooking area back on and "F2" reappears, the cooktop is still too hot.
- Turn off the surface cooking area and allow it to cool.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.