Are you using HE High Efficiency detergent?
Use of non-HE detergent can cause a film residue. Use only HE detergent.
CLICK HERE for more information on the use of HE Detergent
Did you use "no splash" or "easy pour" liquid chlorine bleach?
This type of liquid chlorine bleach contains a thickening agent that may create excess suds in washers. If this is the case, run the washer with regular liquid bleach products.
Were you washing a large load?
- Consider reducing your load size. Leave enough space in the washer to allow the load to tumble freely.
- Avoid tightly packing the washer. Clothing that is tightly packed in the washer may trap the detergent and not allow it to completely dissolve. Load with dry items only.
- Always use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
Was a low-speed wash cycle used?
- Powdered detergent may not dissolve well in low-speed wash cycles, such as Delicate or Handwash. Use liquid detergent for best results. Always use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
- Use cycle designed for the fabrics being washed.
Is the wash-water temperature colder than 60°F (15.5°C)?
Laundry detergents are formulated to clean well at temperatures above 60°F (15.5°C). Water temperatures below 60°F (15.5°C) do not dissolve detergents well, especially powdered detergents. Use liquid detergent for colder water temperatures.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.