F7 E1 Code in display:
This code indicates a motor speed sensing error, the motor can not achieve the correct speed for the cycle selection.
Have the shipping bolts been removed?
All four (4) shipping bolts and the plastic spacers must be removed from the rear of the washer before you operate it. Each unit is shipped from the factory with four bolts, which are designed to secure the washer during shipping. Failure to remove all of the shipping bolts, and the four plastic spacers that are with them, can result in noise, vibration or error codes. See the Installation Instructions for details.
Is the washer overloaded?
- The washer may be overloaded for the cycle you are running.
- Remove a few items from the load.
- See the Cycle Guide in the Use and Care Guide for loading suggestions for each cycle.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
To remove displayed code:
- Press the Pause or Cancel button twice
- Press the Power button once
NOTE: The method for removing the displayed code varies by model
If code is still displayed:
- Unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute.
- Plug in the washer or reconnect the power.
- Re-select the cycle and press Start.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.