Is the Ice Maker turned on?
The ice maker is located on the left door behind the bins. Ice cubes are ejected into the ice storage bin located on the left hand refrigerator door.
Instructions on how to turn the Ice Maker on or off:
- Push up on the latch on the left-hand side of the ice compartment to open the door.
- Turn on the ice maker by moving the switch to the ON (I) position.
- To manually turn off the ice maker, move the control to the OFF (O) position.
- Your ice maker has an automatic shut-off. The sensor will automatically stop ice production if the storage bin is full, if the door is open, or the storage bin is removed. The control will remain in the ON (up) position.
Has the ice storage bin been removed?
The ice maker will automatically shut off when the ice storage bin has been removed. If the ice storage bin was removed and not properly replaced it could cause the ice maker to not function properly. Try removing and replacing the ice storage bin.
- Remove the ice storage bin by inserting your fingers into the hole at the base of the bin and pulling the latch to release the bin from the compartment. Lift the storage bin up and pull it straight out.
- Replace the storage bin inside the ice compartment and push down to make sure it is firmly in place.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.