Condensation on cavity surfaces and in/on the door is normal during cooking.
High moisture content foods can create steam in the oven and in/or the door:
- Covering food helps retain moisture, shorten cook time, and reduce spattering.
- Use the lid supplied with cookware. If a lid is not available, wax paper, paper towels or plastic wrap approved for microwave ovens may be used.
- Plastic wrap should be turned back at one corner to provide an opening to vent steam.
- Wipe the moisture off with a paper towel or soft cloth.
- If moisture is noticed between the glass, allow the microwave door to stand open for approximately 15 minutes to accelerate the dissipation of the moisture.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.