Is the power supply connected correctly?
Make sure the power cord is plugged into a 3 prong outlet. A 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15- or 20-amp fused, grounded electrical supply is required.
- It is recommended that a separate circuit serving only your freezer is provided.
- Use an outlet that cannot be turned off by a switch.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- Check the outlet. If you are unaware if it's working, plug in a household lamp, or other small appliance to verify that the outlet is working.
Has the circuit breaker or household fuse blown or tripped?
- Check to see if a household circuit breaker or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) outlet has tripped. If so, reset the circuit breaker or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt.
- If the refrigerator is on a fuse box, check to see if a fuse has blown and replace it, if necessary. If the problem continues, call an electrician.
Is the freezer turned on?
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help?
Please contact us at 1-866-616-2664, or by live chat, email or mail.