Is the rectangular cooking rack being used for only 1-level cooking?
The rectangular cooking rack is ideal for two-level cooking.
It provides extra cavity space for cooking 2 or more containers at the same time.
Insert the rack securely into the rack supports on the side walls of the oven.
The rack will become hot. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling.
- Do not allow the rack to touch the inside cavity walls, ceiling or floor.
- Do not store the rack in the oven. Damage to the oven could result if someone accidentally turns on the oven.
- Use the rack only when cooking on two levels.
- Do not use metal cookware, utensils, or a browning dish with the rack.
- Do not let food container on rack touch the top or sides of the oven.
- Remove rack before using Popcorn function.
- Do not cook food directly on the rack. Always use a microwave-safe container.
- Racks are specifically designed for the ovens in which they come in. Do not attempt to use any other rack (besides those supplied with the oven) in your microwave oven.
- Clean rack supports often (see below). Damage to the oven could result due to soil buildup.
Cleaning the rack supports
Clean the rack supports often to avoid soil buildup. Soil buildup may lead to arcing and cause damage to the oven.
- Do not attempt to remove supports from cavity walls.
- Do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, steel wool pads, gritty washcloths or some recycled paper towels.
- Clean with mild soap, water and a soft cloth or sponge.