Is the cooktop beeping continuously?
- Remove any objects left on the control area, or wipe any debris from the control panel surface.
- Remove any objects left on the control area, or wipe any debris from the control panel surface. If the cooktop continues beeping for longer than 15 minutes, the control panel will lock, and the F1E0 code will appear in the display (certain models).
Is the cooktop locked and displaying F1E0 code?
This code may indicate that one or more keys are permanently pressed:
1. Make sure the cooktop controls are OFF.
2. Clean the cooktop touch control panel thoroughly. CLICK HERE for information on cleaning.
3. Disconnect power or unplug the cooktop.
4. After 1 minute, reconnect power or plug in the cooktop.
5. If after 1 minute the cooktop displays F1E0 again, call for service.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.